North Carolina State Board of Elections (NCSBE)
To mail forms, please use the following address:
PO Box 27255
Raleigh NC 27611-7255
For miscellaneous questions, contact the State Board by phone, fax or email:
Campaign Finance Reporting
Fax: (919) 715-8047
Administration Fax: (919) 715-0135
- The North Carolina State Board of Elections is located in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina, at 430 North Salisbury Street (click for map.)
- The Board is located on the third floor of the Dobbs Building, on the northwest corner of the Halifax Mall. The Dobbs Building is easily recognized by its distinctive gray granite exterior.
- Parking is available for visitors in Deck #75, a block down North Salisbury Street from the Dobbs Building.
- As you pass the Dobbs Building on the left, you will see a State Capitol Police office on the right.
- You will take the second right after the police office, which will take you directly to the visitors' deck.
- Parking in the deck is $2/hour.
Do you have information about fraud, waste or abuse of state assets?
You may make a complaint to the Office of State Budget and Management.
There are two methods for reporting your complaint, anonymously or in confidence:
Anonymously: Anonymously requires no name or contact information. However, in some cases, failure to identify yourself may make it difficult to investigate the complaint.
In Confidence: If you provide your name and contact information, it will remain confidential and will not be released to others or used in any public documents. All complaints are kept confidential under N.C.G.S. § 143-748. They are not subject to the public records law.