Your Voter Registration Status
Check your registration status by entering your information into the Voter Search, also known as the “voter lookup.” You will need to submit your first and last name. To narrow your search results, you can add more information, such as your year of birth or county, but that is optional. With this tool, you will be able to find publicly available information, including your:
- Voter registration status.
- Election Day polling place.
- Sample ballots for upcoming elections.
- Voting districts.
- Past elections you participated in, called “voter history.”
Contact your county board of elections with any questions regarding your information on the Voter Search.
- Learn about each section of your Voter Search profile at Your Voter Record.
- Get details about changing your voter registration at Updating Registration.
- Find out voter registration deadlines and ways to register at How to Register.