Checking Your Registration
View Your Voter Registration Status
Check your registration status by entering your information into the Voter Search, also known as the “voter lookup.” You will need to submit your first and last name. To narrow your search results, you can add more information, such as your year of birth or county, but that is optional. With this tool, you will be able to find publicly available information, including your:
- Voter registration status.
- Election Day polling place.
- Sample ballots for upcoming elections.
- Voting districts.
- Past elections you participated in, called “voter history.”
Find More Information
- Learn how to navigate your voter profile within the Voter Search at Your Voter Record.
- Find out how to update your voter registration at Updating Registration.
- Learn how to register at How to Register.
Questions regarding your information on the Voter Search? Contact your county board of elections.