The campaign finance office of the State Board of Elections strongly encourages treasurers to send all disclosure reports by certified mail or by other delivery services with proof of pickup and delivery dates.
Due to the COVID-19 situation in North Carolina, the State Board of Elections Office is not accepting in-person appointments.
We have several options available for your convenience:
- Certified mailing
- US Postal Service mail (USPS)
- Overnight delivery by FedEx and UPS
- Onsite drop box located in the main lobby of the State Board of Elections Office (Please use the sign in log sheet for campaign finance located with the drop box.)
Reports sent by FedEx or UPS overnight will require a physical address:
430 N Salisbury St
6400 Mail Service Center
Raleigh NC 27603-1362
Please use the following address for USPS when mailing reports:
PO Box 27255
Raleigh NC 27611-7255
Our main telephone number is (919) 814-0700 or email us at email@example.com.
Categorized by Type
Select the appropriate page from the list below to find reporting forms categorized by type of committee or filer.
- Statements of Organization for Registered Political Committees
- Registered Political Committee Disclosure Reporting Forms
- Independent Expenditure Filers
- Contributions to Registered Committees
- Electioneering Communication Filers
- Federal Forms
- New Candidate, Party and/or Other Committee Forms