How to Register for and Complete Mandatory Compliance Training (Online or in-person)
1. After reading through the instructions below, click on the link to access the training registration page (NC Learning Center).
2. To create a new account, click on the link next to the word 'Register' on the NC Learning Center website.
3. Complete all *required fields to create your new account. First/Last Name, Email Address, User ID and Password are required fields. Click Login (Recommended User ID is email address) (Password requirements: 8-20 characters, upper & lower case, alpha & numeric)
4. Click on the VOTE icon for your training.
5. If you are unable to locate the VOTE icon indicated above, search for the course by training title or keyword(s). Type 'Mandatory'.
6. Click on the training title of your preference, classroom or online.
7. If a classroom session is selected, you will be taken to the next screen to REQUEST the session you would like to attend. The system may not immediately provide you with a listing of session dates to select from. If this happens, you will need to log-out and wait until the next day (generally 24 Hours) to log-in, the dates will then be available.
8. You will be prompted to complete a short form for reporting purposes. Full Name, Phone Number, Address and Email Address are required fields. You will also be asked for Committee or Candidate Name and County, these should be completed if applicable. Click SUBMIT.
9. If online training is selected, you will be taken to the next screen, select REQUEST. Then select REGISTER. (The system will process your registration.) Then select LAUNCH. The course will proceed to load in a new window. There is currently no audio for the online training.
If you encounter a problem with viewing the training website or loading the training presentation, the following troubleshooting tips may provide assistance.
If you are unable to open the training website it may be because you have a pop-up blocker for security reasons on your computer. You will need to configure your pop-up blocker to allow access to the training website.
10. If you need to return to the course or after you have completed the course (either online or in-person) you will use the User ID and password that you created to log back in to view and print your certificate from the transcript page.
To access the training page (NC Learning Center) click on the following link https://ncgov.csod.com/.
For additional assistance please email [email protected].